Gift cards, special deals, or packages may be used at The Massage Spa of O'Fallon until December 31st, 2020. After this date, all gift cards and packages may only be redeemed at Michelle's Massage Therapy locations. Any expiration dates will be extended by 2 months and all certificate values will be honored past expiration. See location at bottom of page to book at the former Michelle's location, now the Massage Spa of O'Fallon.
Due to the closeness of our work, an additional consent form is required for you to review and sign prior to your appointment. Please view it before your appointment to avoid having to cancel last minute. You may bring in a signed copy or sign one when you arrive.
Please note: Masks are a recommendation under the guidelines for businesses with common areas in which people may not be able to give distance between others. They are not required to be worn during your massage or facial. Masks mandates are not enforceable by law due to medical and religious exemption. Please do whatever makes you feel the most comfortable. Our goal is for everyone to feel relaxed and get the much needed relief from stress and tension. If you prefer a staff member who wears a mask, please note in your appointment request. If you have any questions, please e-mail: email@example.com
I am Paula Tubbs, C.P.D.A (Certified Permanent Dermal Artist), Permanent Cosmetics Specialist. I have been certified since 2017 through Susan Church Permanent Cosmetic School, California. I am certified to do all cosmetic tattoo procedures including eyeliner, eyelash enhancement, eyebrows, lip liner, full lip color, areola, scar camouflage, hair simulation, lightening and color correction. I love completing these cosmetic tattoo procedures to help people experience the many benefits of permanent cosmetics. Each of my clients' procedures will be customized to their specific cosmetic request or need. I use three layers of anesthesia so most won't feel much pain. My clients' satisfaction and happiness with their procedures will always be my number one priority.
Please see our services page for a look at some of Paula's work. She is currently available in Maryville for cosmetics and massage therapy by request. Please contact us via e-mail through our online booking system with questions.
- M.A. Clinical Psychology, Southern Illinois University, 1998
- B.S. Psychology, Southern Illinois University, 1995
Licensing, Certifications, and Memberships
- IL Registered Body Art Establishment License, 2018
- Areola Re-pigmentation Therapist, International Academy of Permanent Makeup, Susan Church, 2018
- Certified Pigment Lightening, Brightening, & Removal, International Academy of Permananent Makeup, Susan Church, 2018
- Member of the League of Permanent Cosmetic Providers, 2017
- Certified Permanent Dermal Artist, International Academy of Permanent Makeup, Susan Church, 2017
- Usui Reiki, Level 1, Riv Dunn, Reiki Master, 2017
- Certified Total Body Stretch, MEU, 2017
- Illinois Licensed Massage Therapist, Body Therapy Center, 2016
- Certified Myofascial Release, Body Therapy Center, 2016
- Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals, 2015
- Thesis Publication, Ethical Behaviors of Psychologists, Journal of Clinical Psychology, March 2001
- Member Psi Chi Honor Society, 1996
Areas served:O'Fallon, IL; Shiloh, IL; Swansea, IL; Belleville,IL; Scott Air Force Base, IL; Mascoutah,IL; Fairview Heights,IL; St. Louis,MO; Collinsville, IL; Caseyville,IL; Lebanon, IL; Highland,IL; New Baden, IL; Nashville, IL; E. St. Louis, IL, Edwardsville, IL, Columbia, IL; Maryville, IL; Granite City, IL; Dupo, IL; Waterloo, IL, local massage therapist, massage near me